OUR APPROACH TO CX SOLUTIONS
We are different.
We don’t just sell you a marketeers’ solution and walk away after training:
We Collect, Collate and Consult, then Commit to build you an operations solution that works.
Our toolset adapts to your operation:
If you already have a CX solution, we’ll use it to its full potential.
If there’s data missing, we’ll configure you the enterprise tool to capture it.
If an input from another system is required, whether internal or external, we’ll connect to it.
We’ll provide a tailored consolidated dashboard to every member of your team; a wallboard or Intranet integration as required.
We’ve been developing CX product solutions in-house for 15 years:
We have a team of dev-ops engineers working to your SLA’s.
We’re ISO27001 accredited and our data is stored in the EU.
We realise that CX tools and dashboards are a commodity.
That’s why we focus on the plumbing and releasing the potential of existing investments.
Our own InsightHub is modular, highly adaptable and designed to be either standalone or an integral part of any CX solution -
First Hand Observation TM
- First Hand Observation TM is our unique application for use by our consultants and client staff to capture insight at the point of interaction between your customers and your business
- Tagger 360 enables your front-line staff to capture their first-hand impressions of their transactions with customers, including why customers are calling, why they are switching channels, and how they feel about it.
- Survey 360 is our multi-channel data-collection and presentation layer; providing a highly customisable fieldwork tool for all types of feedback, from complex benchmarking to transaction and journey-based surveys.
- NLP 360 provides continuous topic and sentiment analysis of natural language feedback, whether it’s sourced online, from spoken conversation, or via traditional surveys.
As important are the effective interface we build with your information systems and the help we provide to generate the meaningful analytics that inform your business, via any media, including:
- Automated charts and reports to meet specific business requirements
- Intranet content
to inform and support employee engagement
- Real-time dashboards for all roles and responsibilities
- Social Media
to capture activity and share information